Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nash is almost here!

The baby is almost here!for people who dont know my mom is havin another boy!YAY!im so excited!thesad thing is he has six tumors in his heart it first started out as three now there is more . The upside is he probably wont to have surgery now!at first he did but now they will most likely go away on their own. There has been so mny struggles with babynash. My mom has had a heart problem while carrying hi and she got diagnosed a few weeksago with gestational diabetes:(it has been hard for my family and especially my mom and dad.we know our heavenly father will help us through this trial and whatever his plan is we will go with it. Our ward has been such a help to us so has my extended family!every night someone has brought us dinner and it has helped my mom tremendously! It is very hard to think our we going to have our baby or is he going back to our heavenly father. We cant wait til he comes! this might answer a ton of problems with jensynn.ill tell you what happens!thank you to all who has helped!

1 comment:

Fawn Harris said...

They are all in our prayers Love ya ash. I can't believe this was written by a 13 year old. You sound much older.

friend

tumbling

barbie(ME)

friends

best friends!

ashlie